Training with FOIMan is subject to the following terms and conditions alongside any others agreed with the client.
- A confidential quote for in-house training will be provided on request.
- The quoted costs include preparation and delivery of the training and a licence to print/circulate the prepared materials for delegates, which will be supplied in digital form.
- Paul Gibbons retains the copyright in provided materials unless otherwise stated and permission must be sought before circulating materials beyond those receiving training or re-using the materials for other purposes. This includes posting materials or audio-visual recordings to a corporate intranet or similar forum.
- Clients must provide the venue and equipment (primarily a projector and/or screen to display slides, flipchart and pens) and must print or circulate supplied materials in advance.
- Unless otherwise agreed beforehand, groups are limited to 25 delegates. A surcharge may be billed for any additional delegates attending.
- Agreement of a date for training will be considered acceptance of these terms and the costs quoted for.
- Cancellation up to one month before the agreed date will not incur a fee. Cancellation between one month and two weeks before the agreed date will incur an administration fee of 25% of the daily rate + any expenses already incurred. Cancellations made less than two weeks before the agreed date will be subject to the full daily charge + any expenses already incurred. Some or all of these charges may be waived at my discretion if alternative dates can be agreed between us.
- Invoices will normally be issued after training has been delivered. They should be paid in full within 28 days. It is the client’s responsibility to inform me of any invoicing requirements including purchase order numbers that must be quoted by the date of the training at the latest. I reserve the right to charge late payment interest on any outstanding invoice at the rate of 5% above the base rate of Barclays Bank Plc.